Greece - Work and Travel
Eligibility. Who can apply?
- Applicants for Work and Travel Greece programme must be EU citizens;
- Good knowledge of English is a MUST;
- Knowledge of Greek is a plus but not necessary;
- Other languages like German, French, Italian, Russian, and the Scandinavian languages are an advantage;
- Experience and good references in hotel/restaurant work;
- Childcare experience (if applying for a childcare position).
How to apply for a programme
- Fill out the application form and send it to Global Choices along with the other required documents.
- Get an invoice for the programme booking fee.
- Get an offer and if it is suitable for you sign the contract agreeing to abide by the terms and conditions of the programme.
- Get all details, including your arrival date and time and travel directions.
- Have an outstanding trip!
The job placements in Greece are available for applicants to start immediately.
- Completed application form with 1 passport size and 1 full-length photo;
- Medical and criminal check (not always required);
- You can also send any other documents relevant to your application, such as language course and computer course certificates, and any other special qualifications.
Work permits and visaEU citizens do not need entry visas or work permits for Greece.
Global Choices. Contact information
Global Choices, 146 Omega Works, 4 Roach Road, London E3 2GY, United Kingdom
Tel: (+ 44) 208 533 2777 (UK)
Tel.: (+1) 646 929 4656 (USA)
Fax: (+ 44) 870 330 5955
We are glad to be affiliated and associated with the following organisations: Global Choices affiliationsFind out more about