Costa Rica - Volunteering
- Anyone from age group of 18-70 years can apply;
- Candidates must have basic English language conversation skills;
- Some projects require minimum intermediate level of Spanish from candidates;
- Participants should have finished high school.
How To Apply?
Read carefully the programme description and eligibility criteria. Then fill out the online application form and pay the booking fee in order to apply.
Global Choices confirms your booking and place on the programme. We appoint a programme coordinator to lead you through the rest of the application process until you are successfully placed.
You communicate with your programme coordinator and exchange all necessary documents and forms. Once the placement is confirmed you will need to purchase insurance and pay the remaining programme balance together with other fees (if appropriate).
This programme is not available in December, January and February. We must receive your application form at least 2 months before your intended start date.
- Completed application form and volunteer questionnaire;
- CV with 2 passport size photographs;
- Booking fee GBP 100 (non-refundable administration fee);
- Full insurance information.
Work Permits & Visas
The participating volunteer will get the tourist visa from his/her home country*, valid till the period of intended stay/volunteer assignment. The necessary endorsements to work as volunteers will be arranged by us once you reach Costa Rica.
* Please note that applicants from EU do not need to apply for a visa prior to travelling.
Global Choices. Contact information
Global Choices, 146 Omega Works, 4 Roach Road, London E3 2GY, United Kingdom
Tel: (+ 44) 208 533 2777 (UK)
Tel.: (+1) 646 929 4656 (USA)
Fax: (+ 44) 870 330 5955