UK - Work and Travel
- Work and Travel UK means:
- International work experience and environment;
- Opportunity to earn money;
- The chance to learn about a new country and culture;
- Opportunity to enhance your English language skills;
- The possibility of making new friends.
Global Choices provides: assistance with documentation, finding an employer in the UK, guidance and advice during the application process, and while applicant is employed in the UK.
Work placement details
- We offer job placements mostly in hospitality and catering industries. We can offer you one of the following positions:
- Bar staff;
- Cleaner of Premises;
- Concierge Staff;
- Food Service Operative;
- Kitchen Assistant;
- Reception staff;
- Waiting staff.
We also provide non-skilled placements such as packing in factories for at least 3 months. You can expect to be placed anywhere in the UK: we do not guarantee that you will live in any particular area.
NB: Only one position per applicant will be provided!
Most of the employers provide accommodation for a fee. Usually the price is about £30, however it varies from employer to employer. Some placements can be with free accommodation and even free meals.
If your employer does not provide you with somewhere to live (this happens only in rare cases), Global Choices can arrange accommodation for the first week for a fee (this fee includes booking and the price of the accommodation).
Global Choices. Contact information
Global Choices, 146 Omega Works, 4 Roach Road, London E3 2GY, United Kingdom
Tel: (+ 44) 208 533 2777 (UK)
Tel.: (+1) 646 929 4656 (USA)
Fax: (+ 44) 870 330 5955