Australia - Working Holiday
How To Apply?
- Please complete the Application Form provided by Global Choices.
- Send us the application form along with booking fee/deposit of AU$100
- Once you are ready to confirm your booking please pay the remaining package fee.
- Apply for working holiday visa through us or on your own in your home country.
- Get all details with travel directions.
- Confirm your arrival date, time and place before departure. (This is very important!).
- Have an outstanding stay in Australia!
- be 18 to 30 years of age
- Republic of Denmark,
- Republic of Italy,
- Republic of Malta,
- United Kingdom.
- the USA.
Be citizens of one of the following countries to get a Working Holiday visa(Subclass 417) to Australia:
* Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of the People’s Republic of China (includes British National Overseas passport holders).
For the Working Holiday Queensland Area suits the Work and Holiday Visa(Subclass 462). This Visa is suitable for following countries:
Find more information on Department of Immigration and Citizenship
- Completed application form provided by Global Choices;
- 1 Page Curriculum Vitae;
- A copy of your passport particulars page showing your name, date of birth, gender and photograph.
Work Permits & Visas
The Working Holiday Programme aims to promote international understanding, through helping young people experience the culture of another country. People who hold valid passports for most of the 16 eligible countries are able to apply for a Working Holiday visa in any one of them.
NB: Applicants who hold a valid passport from Japan, the Republic of Korea, Malta, Germany, the HKSAR or the Republic of Cyprus, must apply in the country that issued the passport.
All other applicants must independently apply for their Working Holiday Visa. The visa application fee is AU$180 equivalent of £80 is paid to the Australian embassy. NB: Please note that visa fees are non-refundable.
Since 1 November 2005, travellers holding Working Holiday visas have been able to apply for a second year providing they complete three months’ seasonal work in regional Australia. At the time of application for the second visa, the applicant must be aged between 18 and 30 years (inclusive).
Seasonal work is defined by the Department of Immigration as: ‘Any type of work that is seasonal in nature or that is undertaken as the employee of a primary producer, including plant and animal cultivation, fishing and pearling, tree farming and felling.’ Regional Australia is defined as: ‘Any area except Sydney, Newcastle, Wollongong, the NSW central coast, Brisbane, The Gold Coast, Perth, Melbourne and the ACT’. Visit the Immigration Department website, www.immi.gov.au to check specific postcodes to ensure the area in which you plan to work is classified as part of regional Australia.’
Unlike the first Working Holiday visa, you can apply for your second from within Australia.
Applications are accepted all year round.
Global Choices. Contact information
Global Choices, 146 Omega Works, 4 Roach Road, London E3 2GY, United Kingdom
Tel: (+ 44) 208 533 2777 (UK)
Tel.: (+1) 646 929 4656 (USA)
Fax: (+ 44) 870 330 5955