USA - H2B Work

Useful Info

Make two copies of your documents before leaving your country. Leave one copy at home in case the originals are lost or stolen in the US.

Make sure you bring one document that is at least one year old (i.e. birth certificate, driving license). You will need it in order to apply for your social security number.

Follow all local and federal laws while working in the USA. The legal drinking age is 21 years. Underage drinking and drinking in public places are both illegal. A few other illegal acts in the United States are: destruction of property, theft, drug possession of any kind, and disorderly conduct.

It is important to honor the Terms and Conditions of the programme that you have signed. You must return home at the end of your stay in the USA.

Our Participants Speak / Testimonials

Maria - Colombia

"Now I am going to my home country, Colombia, with the best memories after one year in the USA. Besides the great work experience which allowed me to gain valuable international experience, I also learned to live in another culture and cope with a different environment. Through this H2B program I had the opportunity to immerse and discover the US culture from the inside"

Global Choices. Contact information

Global Choices, 146 Omega Works, 4 Roach Road, London E3 2GY, United Kingdom
Tel: (+ 44) 208 533 2777 (UK)
Tel.: (+1) 646 929 4656 (USA)
Fax: (+ 44) 870 330 5955

Online near you: Follow Global Choices UK on twitter Global Choices Facebook page

We are glad to be affiliated and associated with the following organisations:
Find out more about Global Choices affiliations