Argentina - Internships
You need to pay a deposit of €190 with the application pack. This is applied towards the programme fee once the placement is confirmed. This
fee must be paid when you get the confirmation about eligibility from our programme coordinator.
- Other costs
- What is included in the fee
- What is not included
|Airport pickup (optional)
|Airport pickup (optional)
|Accommodation Placement Fee
|Homestay Single Room
|Homestay Double Room
|20 tuition hours, 3-8 participants
|20 tuition hours, 2 participants
|15 tuition hours, individual classes
|20 tuition hours, individual classes
||€8/per 45 Minutes
Health and accident insurance is mandatory. You can apply for coverage through Global Choices. Details of a variety of insurance coverage
schemes can be found on our website.
What is included in the fee
- Internship placement;
- Participants’ Handbook;
- Programme Tutor;
- Assistance from Global Choices throughout the programme;
- 24-hour emergency phone support;
- Orientation talk: includes reviewing the rules of the programme, advice for the adaptation period, local work habits, individual
counselling and general student information;
- Minimum of two social and cultural activities per week;
- Internship certificate.
What is not included
- Travel to/from the internship location;
- Spanish course;
Full payment of the course must be made at least two weeks before the course starts, or else Global Choices will cancel the booking and keep the initial deposit. The student must bear all bank charges.
Cancellation fees are as follows:
- 6 weeks or more before the start of the course: no charge (except for €60 administrative fee);
- 2-4 weeks before: you lose your deposit of €190;
- Less than two weeks before: you lose 30% of the programme fee plus your deposit;
- No refunds are given after the course has started;
- We will charge you an administrative fee of 10% of the amount refunded.
- If you cancel prior to the position being confirmed, you will lose your deposit of €190;
- After the internship position is confirmed and up to 12 weeks before starting the internship, the cancellation fee is min. €50 and 25% of administrative costs incurred in the internship search process. You lose your deposit of €190;
- After the position is confirmed and up to 6 weeks before starting the programme, we will keep the full programme cost and 50% of administrative costs incurred;
- After the position is confirmed and less than 6 weeks before starting the internship, we keep the full programme cost and 75% of administrative costs incurred;
- No refund is given after the agreed start date of the internship.
- Please note that all prices are subject to change without notice.
Our Participants Speak / Testimonials
Bamidele Olatunbosum – USA
“This summer my friend Caleb and I worked in a private hospital on an internship. Some of the medically related activities were shadowing doctors in a primary care physician’s office, observing and assisting in an intensive care unit, observing births both live and cesarean, and observing a multitude of surgeries. This pretty much sums up what we did this summer. All this was obviously done in Spanish and with many different doctors”
Global Choices. Contact information
Global Choices, 146 Omega Works, 4 Roach Road, London E3 2GY, United Kingdom
Tel: (+ 44) 208 533 2777 (UK)
Tel.: (+1) 646 929 4656 (USA)
Fax: (+ 44) 870 330 5955
Online near you:
We are glad to be affiliated and associated with the following organisations:
Find out more about Global Choices affiliations